Project MC3.01/13 refers to the provision of
training and tutoring for staff of
Nuclear Regulatory Authorities (NRAs) and related Technical Support
Organization (TSOs) of Partner Countries (PCs).
· TOPIC 2 focussing on training and tutoring for technical review and assessment.
The project implementation encompasses three distinct phases to be carried out:
1. Preparation of the Training & Tutoring (T&T) programme
2. Implementation of the Training &Tutoring (T&T) activities
3. Evaluation and assessment of results
These phases are respectively addressed by Task 1, 2 and 3 and are strongly interfaced as shown in the figure below
Project Tasks & Sub-Tasks
Task 0 refers to contract management, technical coordination, planning and administrative activities; Tasks 1, Task 2 and Task 3 refer to the three phases of preparation, implementation and evaluation of training and tutoring (T&T) activities.
The results to be achieved by the Contractor, as summarized in the TOR, are the following:
Result 1- Training and Tutoring for Nuclear Regulatory Authorities including their
Technical Support Organizations experts (staff), including study visits to
More specifically the following achievementsare expected:
· Train the staff from NRAs and TSOs of partner countries;
· Enhance the institutional capacity in partner countries;
· Transfer of EU best practices for regulating nuclear and radiation safety;
· Establish relations among partner countries and with EU member states ;
· Elaborate the ‘’ EU cooperation National Training Plan’’ for each partner country;
· Complement training with tutoring courses;
· Elaborate appropriate and comprehensive training material;
· Continuous improved T&T activity based on feedback from evaluation and assessment;
· Create a dedicated Website servicing the partner countries for their training needs;
· Manage the data base to get useful information and understanding.
The project main milestones with indication of correspondent achievement, deliverable, preliminary timing (T0 is the start of the contract) are shown below.
Project Main Milestones
D = deliverables; T0 =Time of beginning of activities
Preliminary schedule - The overview of the envisaged timing for the tasks implementation during the overall duration of the project is presented in the simplified figure below. To be considered that the scheduling of Training and Turing courses can be only very general at the moment as the real implementation of each course will depend on the conclusion of the first phase of analysis of needs and selection of courses and trainees.